4.28.2010

LONDON CANAL WALK: LITTLE VENICE TO CAMDON

London in Springtime is beyond beautiful.  The weather is delightful, the flowers are blooming, and the air is sweet.  I have been loving strolling around the city, and exploring everything this city has to offer.  Yesterday, I took the loveliest walk along the London canal.  Starting at the Warwick Tube Station, my walk took me past the oh so charming Little Venice, gorgeous mansions, colorful peacocks, African hunting dogs, bearded pigs (the London Zoo), historic homes, Regents Park, Primrose Hill, and ended at the vibrant Camdon Markets.  On a nice day, I highly recommend talking this walk.  You could also explore the canal by boat, picnic in Regents Park, visit the zoo, and take in the view of Primrose Hill along the way.  Here are two (1, 2) sites to check out for more information.

{photos: Catholic Community (map), Julia Ferguson}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails