4.22.2010

THE TASTE OF HOME AT THE TAQUERIA

As a Californian with Mexican genes, I have desperately been missing Mexican food since I arrived in London.  I'd tried it at a few places, but in general, it had been a pretty pathetic experience.  I had read about Taqueria on GOOP, but didn't have that high of hopes.  I could not have been more wrong.  Last night I went to Notting Hill to check it out.  Taqueria is definitely a fabulous little Mexican restaurant.  It was so good, I would even go so far to say that it could compete with most Mexican restaurants back home.  The carnitas tacos make my mouth water just thinking about them.  All of the food was so flavorful and delicious.  I'm seriously dying to go back.
{photos: Taqueria}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails