9.03.2010

LINKS FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Hey Everyone. Sorry I've been a bit absent this week. I had final exams, and am now finished. Phew. It was a really hard week. The written exam which was only 10% of our grade was hard and kind of ridiculous. They had questions on it that pertained to a lecture we were scheduled to have the next day. Clearly not very thought out on their part so I'm not so sure how well I did on the written test. The practical exam, which was 45% of my grade, went really well, so that's good. Now that it's all over, I feel like I can finally breathe. It's a great feeling. Intermediate Patisserie begins at the end of the month, and I'm happy to have a bit of a break. Here are some links to get you through your Friday workday. Have a great weekend! xo


A date with wine: a wine stopper that tells you when it was opened

A genius tea cup idea


Cool arial photo

A whole new kind of shoe closet

My new wine purple jeans

{photo via flickr}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails