10.08.2010

WEEK NO. 1: MILLE-FEUILLE, PITHIVIER + ST. HONORE

I am back at Le Cordon Bleu for my second term: Intermediate Patisserie. To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to going back for another go. The written exam of the final last term was so upsettingly ridiculous. On top of that, I was disappointed by how the school is run. The teachers are fabulous and I absolutely adore all of the people in the program, but I do have to say that the school has a lot of room for growth. So,I wasn't really looking forward to another term, but now that I'm back, I'm having a lot of fun. It was so great to see everyone's smiling faces on the first day, and really good to be back in the kitchen.  Below are my creations this week: Mille-Feuille, Pitivier and St. Honore.  
{photos by Julia Ferguson of Room for Dessert}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails