3.09.2010

THE BRITISH MUSEUM

James, my boyfriend, continues to insist that London is much warmer now than when I was last here in January, but to me, cold is cold. As a California girl, my body is simply unable to differentiate between 20*F or 40*F. Despite the arctic like temperature and the fact that I look like the Michelin Man with my layers on, I have forged out, and started to experience what makes London such a wonderful city.

Last week I spent two days at the British Museum. I have come to believe that it may, in fact, be the best museum in the world. I spent the majority of my two days in one room: The Enlightenment Gallery (Room 1). If you're visiting London I recommend coming here and giving yourself at least a day to explore the wonderful exhibits, and this is coming from a person who generally is not big on museums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails