8.16.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Today is my 27th birthday.  The celebrations started on over the weekend when a group of friends joined me at a great new bar, Purl, in Marlybone.  Both Saturday and Sunday I got to sleep in (which was a big gift to myself), eat great food at some of my favorite restaurants, and just relax. Tonight, James and I are heading to dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant in London, Taqueria, for a taste of home (note: James actually ended up surprising me by taking me to Gordon Ramsay's restaurant, Murano, instead for a phenomenal 8 course dinner that blew me away).  All in all, it's been a great birthday so far.  Thank you to everyone for all of the birthday wishes, cards, and love.
{photo via unknown}

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Julia.
    Just discovered your blog through Pinterest.
    Love them both.
    Hope you had a great day. Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingrid- Glad to hear your liking the blog and thank you for the birthday wishes. Best, Julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails