8.06.2010

LINKS FOR YOUR WEEKEND

Hi friends. Any fun plans for the weekend? I wish I was going to the beach (not the English beach but maybe somewhere like Spain or Portugal...that sounds awesome), but instead I have a lot of studying to do.  Finals are at the end of the month (not fun)! Luckily I'm going to get out of the flat by doing my favorite London canal walk on Saturday with Julie and Natalie, and then brunch with an Aussie friend on Sunday. Should be a good weekend (even if not spent at the beach). Hope you have a great weekend, and here are some fun things to check out before Monday...

Awesome arial photos

Cute boots

A genius (and inexpensive) save-the-date idea

Driftwood lamps

How fun is this proposal?

Blackberry Champagne cocktail... yum!

Darling letterpress gift tags

Love these cakes!
{photo: Christian Chaize via Beautiful/Decay}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails