8.20.2010

LINKS FOR YOUR WEEKEND

I've really looking been forward to this weekend, but I've come down with a bad a cold.  Tonight I was planning on going salsa dancing at Bar Salsa, but instead have decided to bundle up in bed.  Tomorrow I am going to be baking up a storm to practice for my finals which are coming up (I'm starting to loose sleep I'm so nervous).  On Sunday, James and I are going to a black-tie wedding at the beautiful Dorchester hotel. I hope you all have some fun plans this weekend.  Here are some fun links to check out before Monday...

I want to buy all of their fonts

Heirloom tomato tart

Cute pitcher

Awesome scratch map...really cool!

Make your own party garland

Beautiful gowns

Gwyneth Paltrow looking as stunning as ever

A navy coat and high boots are a perfect combination

DIY shoe rack
{photo via stumble upon}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails